Companies Eligible to Tender:
- (1) Qatari Companies Only
- (2) Joint Venture (JV) Companies, which includes a Qatari Company having a minimum of 51%, share holding of the JV
- (3) Non-Qatari Companies
- (4) Not Applicable
* All financial values are in Qatari Riyal
General Conditions of Tenders:
- Full Documents for the Tender can be obtained from Contracts Department (CD) against a Non–refundable fee paid to PWA Account No. (0013-001813-052), Qatar National Bank together with a copy of the Company Registration and a Company Authorization letter.
- Project document may be examined at Al-Faisal Tower(1), Ground Floor, Al Corniche before purchasing from PWA.
- Each Tender must be accompanied by a Tender Bond, either in the form of a “Certified Check” or a “Tender Bond’’ issued by a Bank acceptable to the PWA” in the amount mentioned above valid for (120 days). Any Tender received without the proper guarantee will not be considered.
- The Tender shall be submitted in two separate sealed envelopes (technical and financial offer) and both envelopes must be enclosed in a third sealed envelope which shall bear the tender number, subject and closing date.
- All Tenders shall be submitted in original and one copy or they will not be acceptance.
- Tenders shall be delivered at or sent to arrive not later than 1.00pm local Doha time on the closing date and deposited in the relevant Tender Box of concerned Tenders Committee’s Chairman at PWA.
- The successful Tenderer shall provide a Performance Bond in amount of ten (10%) percent of the Contract Price endorsed by an approved local bank in Qatar.
- For further queries about any of the tenders, please communicate in writing to the Contracts Department by Fax (+974) 44950777