Internal Auditing Department
The Internal Auditing Department's responsibility is to:
- Prepare the annual auditing plans for administrative units in the authority, submit it to the President for adoption, and prepare reports with the audit results.
- Monitor compliance with the implementation of the laws, regulations and decisions related to the authority’s activities.
- Monitor financial documents such as payment vouchers, receipt vouchers, general vouchers and others after payment.
- Review financial instructions, suggest needed modifications, and monitor its implementation.
- Monitor employee recruitment procedures, employees vacations, promotions and other personnel procedures, and ensure compliance with laws, regulations and decisions regulating these procedures.
- Ensure the security of money, equipment, assets, furniture, buildings and other Ashghal possessions or possessions under its supervision.
- Participate in preparing an inventory of stores contents and other assets.