Financial & Adminstrative Affairs Department
The Financial Affairs Department is entrusted with the following:
- Implementation of laws, regulations, financial systems relating to Ashghal business.
- Preparation of a draft annual budget for the Authority and its accounts in co-ordination with the relevant administrative units.
- Carrying out procurement, tenders and auctions, according to the rules and regulations of the State.
- Overseeing the implementation of appropriations and auditing the accounts of income and expenses.
- Preparation of receipt vouchers and all other financial transactions.
- Taking the necessary measures for the allocation of government housing and furniture allowance to employees, in co-ordination with the concerned entities.
- Collection of fees for the services offered performed by Ashghal.