Human Resources Department
The Human Resources Department’s role is to:
- Ensure the implementation of laws, rules and regulations related to employees.
- Identify the authority’s needs in terms of new jobs and employees, through co-ordination with the various administrative units.
- Prepare a description and classification for jobs and follow-up on its implementation and scalability.
- Prepare a draft budget with the concerned administrative units.
- Implement performance evaluation procedures for employees.
- Implement procedures such as recruitment, transfer, delegation of authorities.
- Study and prepare staff entitlement to leave, according to the law.
- Prepare studies about the functional structure of the authority, and make the necessary proposals for the development of its administrative organisation.
- Identify training needs of the authority’s employees, through co-ordination with the various administrative units and follow-up on its implementation then evaluate the extent of its usefulness.
- Develop and update the employees’ databases.