Drainage Network Projects Department
The Drainage Network Projects Department is responsible for all the arrangements related to the execution of the following projects:
- Identify the sewage pumping stations and sewage groundwater and surface treatment plant projects, in coordination with the concerned authorities.
- Prepare programmes and plans required for the establishment works of sewage treatment plants, pumping stations and the surface and underground networks.
- Prepare documents and tender paper work for sewage treatment plants, pumping stations and networks of underground and surface stations projects in addition to, processing payment requests, according to the stages of implementation.
- Supervise all stages of the implementation of sewage treatment plants, pumping stations projects and underground and surface networks according to the approved specification and in a way that does not hinder users of the projects’ sites.
- Work on solving problems related to design or implementation of projects overseen by the department, in coordination with the concerned authorities.